Diagonals are another way to play with stitches and colors.
All of my patterns measure around 5"x5" to fit in a 7"x7" picture frame.
The kits are small so you can finish them quickly, just a few days;
and take them with you anywhere, the perfect travel project.
With each kit, you will learn several stitches and discover bright or subtle color combinations.
All materials needed to complete your needlepoint are included in the kit:
- Best quality white 100% cotton German Zweigart canvas
with white taped edges to keep it from unraveling
- French DMC cotton yarn, bright and shiny, versatile, easy to work with
- 2 needles, size 20
- Easy to follow detailed instructions,
as well as color photos and easy to read graphs for all the stitches.
- I suggest you use a needlepoint frame.
It will keep your work clean, your canvas taut and make it easier to work.
It will also help prevent distortion of the canvas.
- Along with a small pair of scissors, a seam ripper can come in handy to correct mistakes.