Get to know a color in all its shades with our Monochromes
I offer multiple patterns in 6 different colors,
each with its own palette and variety of shades.
Once finished, you can frame your masterpiece and make it a very personal gift or enjoy it for many years to come.
All my patterns measure around 5"x5" to fit in a 7"x7" frame.
The kits are small so you can finish them quickly, just a few days;
and take them with you anywhere, the perfect travel project.
All materials needed to complete your needlepoint are included in the kit:
- Best quality white 100% cotton German Zweigart canvas
with white taped edges to keep it from unraveling
- French DMC cotton yarn, shiny, versatile, easy to work with
and in some kits, Rainbow Gallery Neon Rays cotton yarn extra shiny
- 2 large eye blunt needles, size 20
- Easy to follow instructions, as well as color images and graphs for all the stitches.
- I suggest you use a needlepoint frame.
It will keep your work clean, your canvas taut and make it easier to work.
It will also help prevent distortion of the canvas.
- Along with a small pair of scissors, a seam ripper can come in handy to correct mistakes.
except Tiles $55
US shipping included